Thursday, March 16, 2006

sunshine and fine wine

Bleurgh... 6am starts aren't ever that much fun, but it's even less so when you've been out a-drinking the red wiiine. Twas the last night I had chance to see Hol before she heads off to Thailand for two weeks (jammy bitch - give me a job that gives you a yearly bonus of a few grand, please).

Me, The Kid, Boz, Newman, Maria and Hol all headed down to the Sun for a quick drinkie and a chit. Obviously it turned in to several bottles of Merlot and a pack of Lucky Strike (and a pack of Camels for The Kid). It was a lovely, chilled night. Everyone was really quiet, but it was nice because of that. Me and The Kid are okay I think. But I think he was a little bit tired. Still, it's always nice to be able to leave him in my bed when I've got an early start. Dunno why, but giving him a kiss on the cheek before I leave the house, and knowing that he's still in my bed when I get into work, makes me feel all warm on the indisde. I don't really know why, to be honest. Aah...

1 comment:

Boz said...

Fool! You know exactly why! Handclaps. Oh god I have to stop saying that...

:-D